Martin Therapy Group
People use individual therapy for many different problems in daily living. Common problems we have helped many people with are:
- sadness or depression
- excessive worry
- anxiety interacting with others
- problematic use of alcohol or drugs, in yourself or others
- dealing with difficult people in your life
- prolonged grief over the loss of a loved one
- parent/child issues
- issues with a partner or spouse when they won’t come to counseling
- feeling helpless and discouraged by one or more problems in your life
- difficulty controlling your anger
Therapy is a time tested way to overcome these problems. Hundreds of studies have been conducted to determine the effectiveness of therapy and the conclusions are clear. Studies consistently show that for people who complete treatment, 75 to 80 percent show significant improvement compared to people with the same problems who do not receive help.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, give us call. We would be glad to help.
To make an appointment for individual therapy call us 815-464-8577.